Terms and Conditions
Shoof360 Company does not warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on MnBetak.com or the products or services offered for sale on the website.
Welcome to MnBetak.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website MnBetak.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with MnBetak.com (Shoof360 Company) ("we", "us" or "MnBetak.com") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
2. Eligibility for Membership
MnBetak.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law, MnBetak.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if MnBetak.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by MnBetak.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify MnBetak.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will MnBetak.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse MnBetak.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by MnBetak.com's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word "mnbetak" in your registration user ID.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if MnBetak.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law, MnBetak.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
MnBetak.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to MnBetak.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, MnBetak.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4. Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. MnBetak.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by contacting us and/or request to not to receive promotional emails.
5. Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that MnBetak.com shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that MnBetak.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
6. Errors on our site
Despite our efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the product's price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is canceled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type. We also reserve the right to cancel or reject any order at our discretion.
7. Payment types we accept
Visa, MasterCard, Gift Certificates issued by MnBetak.com, Bank Transfer/Deposit and Cash on Delivery are accepted.
8. Fees and Services
MnBetak.com is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the purchase of items between suppliers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. MnBetak.com does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site.
MnBetak.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Egyptian currency. You must pay all fees payable to MnBetak.com (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from MnBetak.com with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy.
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to MnBetak.com, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law, MnBetak.com without liability reserves the right to:
- Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question.
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership, if you fail to make the outstanding payment within 7 calendar days of MnBetak.com issuing a warning to you.
- MnBetak.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to MnBetak.com
- Invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Fees and Credit Policy from time to time).
or Take any steps MnBetak.com considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
9. Your Information
10. Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- claim an item was not sold when in MnBetak.com's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site's policies;
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MnBetak.com;
- take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to MnBetak.com);
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse MnBetak.com's Shipping Policy or any of MnBetak.com's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- you will inform MnBetak.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the buying processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of MnBetak.com;
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information; and
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either MnBetak.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of MnBetak.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"MnBetak.com" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of MnBetak.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. MnBetak.com's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not MnBetak.com's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits MnBetak.com. All other trademarks not owned by MnBetak.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MnBetak.com.
13. Abusing MnBetak.com
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to MnBetak.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify MnBetak.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law, MnBetak.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also MnBetak.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
14. Customer Protection
MnBetak.com wants to protect your purchases and protect you from any defective item and/or any wrong item.
Once you receive an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described (Such as wrong item, defective item), you need to file a complaint with MnBetak.com via email [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. Also you need to provide us in the complaint about Order ID and description of the problem with all details. MnBetak.com will investigate the matter and fix the problem.
a) If the item you received was defective or received a wrong item, we will return it with no shipping fees and you will get full refund. Or you can get your item replaced with a new one or even buy anything else instead of it.
b) If item was lost before receiving it and you paid through any internet payment, you will get full refund via same transaction method.
c) Changed your mind after getting the item?! Never mind, you can return it easily but on clear conditions:
- You must request to return order within 48 hours of receiving the item or MnBetak.com will assume
your order is complete.
- You will still pay the Delivery Shipment Fees and the Return Shipment Fees.
- The item to be in the origin state & condition as you received it, if sealed product like Mobiles, Tablets …etc.;
it must return as sealed and unopened box. (Removing the sealed would make it unable to be returned
unless the item is defective)
- items will not be returned (Perfumes, non electronic accessories (except sealed items), clothes, health and beauty, skin protection)
15. Shipping charges
All shipping charges are based on average package weight and dimension. This may be different from actual weights of products. Shipping charges can be computed while finalizing your order prior to completion.
17. Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MnBetak.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or
withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If MnBetak.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If MnBetak.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or MnBetak.com.
MnBetak.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with MnBetak.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by MnBetak.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement MnBetak.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to MnBetak.com or any losses and damages caused by you to MnBetak.com and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as MnBetak.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of MnBetak.com's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. MnBetak.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
18. Providing Feedback
MnBetak.com encourages customer to provide feedback. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. MnBetak.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law, MnBetak.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
19. Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MnBetak.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MnBetak.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
20. No Warranty
MnBetak.com provides the Site and its services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. MnBetak.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. MnBetak.com makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Site may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Site may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. You agree that MnBetak.com has no obligation to provide support for the Site. You expressly agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
21. Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, MnBetak.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not MnBetak.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to MnBetak.com and MnBetak.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold MnBetak.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
23. Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and MnBetak.com and you shall have no authority to bind MnBetak.com in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to MnBetak.com from you shall be given by you by email to MnBetak.com at [email protected] MnBetak.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by MnBetak.com by return email. Any notices to you from MnBetak.com shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
24. Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant MnBetak.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that MnBetak.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. MnBetak.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of MnBetak.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of MnBetak.com.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and MnBetak.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
26. Warranty legal terms and conditions
In respect to third party products, the customer shall only be entitled to the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the third party manufacturer or agent.
The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from improper or inadequate installation use or maintenance; actions or modifications by unauthorized third parties or the customer or accidental or wilful damage.
The repairing location will depend on the third party repairing policy. MnBetak.com will inform the customer with the third party's contact information and repair facility. MnBetak.com might on behalf of the customer inform the third party of sales date and customer information required for maintenance.
The repairing period depends on the manufacturer's agent but is in general 1 – 7 days, weekends and legal vacations are not included.
If the warranty sticker is removed, the warranty is considered void. If items are returned without their boxes and packages, the warranty may be considered void as well.
In the case of sending your product for servicing under warranty please make sure that product is returned with all its packaged components and its package intact as received.
By accepting the invoice the client is in agreement that all components are in good condition and all warranty conditions are acceptable as above.