Casio Calculator DR-240TM
Cost, Selling Price and Margin Calculations
Perform the operations shown to the right to calculate cost, selling price, and margin.
Set the rate you want for easy calculation of amount plus tax, amount less tax, and tax amount.
What is the cost of an item that sells for $150 after a 30% margin is added?
What would the selling price be for an item that costs $120 after a 40% margin is added?
What is the margin on an item that costs $1,000 and sells for $2,000?
- Print sample: DR-120TM
- Heavy-duty Type
- 14 digits
- 4.4 line-per-second printingThe value indicates the number of lines printed per second.
- 2-color printingPositive values are shown in black, and negative values are shown in red for easy checking.
- Regular percentRegular percentage calculations.
- Line printingLine printing for higher speed, superior print quality, and quieter operation.
- Tax calculationAutomatic calculation of price plus tax, price less tax, discount, selling price, tax amount, discount amount, and margin amount.
- Cost/Sell/MarginCalculate the cost, selling price, or margin of profit on an item, given the other two values.
- Mark-up/Mark-downAll the mark-up/mark-down capabilities of an adding machine for simplified cost and profit calculations.
- Key rolloverKey operations are stored in a buffer, so nothing is lost even during high-speed input.
- Large displayLarge, easy-to-read display.
- Heavy-duty durable keysKeys are produced by injecting plastic of two different colors. Key markings are plastic, which means they do not wear or fade with use.
Size of case / Total weight
- Dimensions (D × W × H) : 382×214.5×109.3mm
- Weight : 1800g
No posts found